I was tagged by the lovely glutenfreebeauty in the 6 selfies thing the other day. I don’t take that many selfies (I’m working on it) but I noticed other people were just posting pictures that they liked so I thought I’d do that. I know you’re all dying to see my face ;)
1) Technically this is 2 pictures but this was the first ever before and after I made. So many emotions when I posted this for the first time! It still feels weird looking at it now.
2) A rare picture of me and my nephew. I don’t get to see my family that often so it means a lot to me when I do.
3) After I finished the Great North Run for Epilepsy Action. This was another time I’d had a seizure a few days before the race, I was proud that I made it across the finish line!
4) A selfie I do have! Showing off my N64 tee.
5) After last years York 10k. I find myself staring at this picture a lot, I can’t get over how petite I look, I don’t believe its me.
6) A rare photo of me and the boy together :D
I’m not sure who to tag, I think a lot of people have already done this. If you haven’t and are reading this, do it now!